Compliance Floor Officer
JOB TITLE: REPORTS TO: LOCATION: OPENING DATE: CLOSING DATE: GRADE LEVEL: DAYS/HOURS:
Compliance Floor Officer
Grand Casino Mille Lacs
Sunday – Thursday 2:00PM-10:00PM
￼The Compliance Floor Officer is responsible for conducting machine licensing audits, verification of sensitive software, and random verification of licensed gaming machines to ensure the Gaming Enterprises are compliant with Federal, State and Mille Lacs Band Detailed Gaming Regulations.
- Associates Degree or higher and 1 year of gaming regulatory experience or 1 year of experience in a gaming area of casino operations. Or 1 year of post-secondary education and 3 years of gaming regulatory experience or 3 years of experience in a gaming area of casino operations.
- GRA experience preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze technical information and regulations and apply this information to current regulated
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Strong personal computer skills in a windows environment, including spreadsheet and word applications.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written skills required; specifically communication and report-writing.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as: fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Must pass pre-employment testing.
- Must have strong moral character.
- Must be able to obtain a Class A Key Gaming License.
- Must have current valid Minnesota driver’s license, and reliable personal transportation.
- Must disclose immediate family members and household members working for Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures, the Gaming
Enterprises and the GRA to avoid potential conflicts.
Mille Lacs Band Member / American Indian preference applies.
- Monitor receipt, verification and security of sensitive gaming items including but not limited to playing cards, video games of chance, sensitive software for such, pull tabs etc.
- Ensure the integrity of sensitive software for all Class II and Class III software prior to games being offered to the public for play.
- Ensure all Class III machines are licensed in accordance with the Minnesota Tribal State Compacts, any subsequent Technical Amendments, and Mille Lacs Band Detailed Gaming Regulations.
- Ensure all sensitive/secure items ordered and shipped to the Gaming Enterprises will be received in a controlled and timely manner.
- Responsible for random verification of licensed gaming machines.
- Escort any representative of the National Indian Gaming Commission or State Gambling Enforcement Agency their audits if
the Compliance Manager and the Compliance Liaisons are unavailable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Gaming Regulatory Authority Office of Gaming Regulation & Compliance
Attn: Drew Maxson, Compliance Manager 700 Grand Ave
Onamia, MN 56359 firstname.lastname@example.org