Wraparound Facilitator (East Lake)
Position Title: Wraparound Facilitator DII (East Lake)
Any individual who receives an offer of employment or will receive a payroll check are required to submit to a drug and alcohol test as a condition of obtaining employment.
Mille Lacs Band Member/American Indian preference applies
The Wraparound Facilitator provides initial case planning along with ongoing case management services to clients with issues preventing them from reaching self-reliance and self-sufficiency, including; homelessness, chemical dependency, and mental health issues.
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field is required.
• One (1) to three (3) years’ experience working with at risk Native American Adults preferred.
Knowledge of the principles and practices of the Wraparound method.
Knowledge of and respect for Mille Lacs Band traditions and customs.
Knowledge and experience working with Native American communities, culture, customs and cultural law.
Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality with respect to clients to maintain integrity of program.
Ability to communicate effectively with others.
Ability to write effectively.
Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Word.
Must pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the Band’s Auto Insurance Policy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in or conduct a variety of Wraparound processes.
• Collaborate with others in the development and implementation of Wraparound philosophy and program.
• Evaluate Wraparound case plan progress, develop and implement plan modifications as appropriate.
• Collect, organize, and present professional observations to other mental health staff.
• Consult with parents, other caregivers, and other Band personnel in dealing with client’s behavioral and emotional issues.
• Develop aftercare and follow-up programs.
• Prepare records and progress summaries for all clients.
• Make home or agency visits as necessary.
• Assist in development and delivery of Wraparound education programs for the community.
• Provide 24-hour on-call crisis evaluation and intervention as needed.
• Nature of work is such that incumbent experiences regular periods of moderate to high stress levels in dealing with client issues.
• Work is primarily indoors in a controlled climate area.
• Some threat of personal danger or risk.
• Hours are typically 8-5, but extra hours may be necessary to meet deadlines and maintain workload.
• 24-hour on-call may be required for emergency situations.
• Local travel is required.
Submit resume, cover letter, and employment application to:
Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
43408 Oodena Dr.
Onamia, MN 56359
Fax # (320) 532-7492
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org