41936 248th Pl. McGregor Household Arsenic Treatment Unit, MN
Mille Lacs of Ojibwe
43408 Oodena Drive
Onamia, MN 56359
Provide a treatment proposal for an arsenic whole home drinking water unit (and water softener if necessary) and a cost proposal for the equipment, installation, and future maintenance. Include all related cost to install the unit.
Your proposals shall include the following:
- Copy of current MLB Vendor’s License. (or a copy of submitted application)
- Copy of current certificate of insurance for General Liability and Property Damage.
- Copy of an authorized signature sheet if one is not already on file with the Mille Lacs Band.
- Mille Lacs Band bid schedule completed and signed.
- I.H.S. Bid Schedule completed and signed.
All Proposals must be mailed and labeled as follows:
Attn: Commissioner of Community Development Sealed Bid: 41936 248th Pl. McGregor Household Arsenic Treatment Unit PO Box 509 Onamia, MN 56359
Proposals are due in the PO Box by 5:00 pm on September 27th, 2017. A public bid opening will be held at 9:00am on September 28th, 2017 at the Mille Lacs Band Government Center.
Please note that the bids submitted via mail to the P.O. Box. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box and the Onamia post office will not accept hand delivered items. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal.
**The Band reserves the right to reject any bid that it is unable to collect at the Onamia post office by the bid deadline date and time, provided that the Band has made diligent and reasonable efforts to collect the bid. The Band reserves this right even in the event that the bid has been postmarked before the deadline.
PROPOSALS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
Questions regarding this project should be addressed to Brian Scheinost at the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Public Works Department (320) 532-7437.
- Contractors must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. Contact Julie Habeck at the Business Regulations Office at (320)532-8860 with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.