Onsite Septic System Installation at 15803 Twilight Rd Onamia
Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
43408 Oodena Dr.
Onamia, MN 56359
Please submit an itemized quotation for providing the following services.
THIS IS NOT A CHANGE ORDER NOR A DIRECTION TO PROCEED WITH THE WORK DESCRIBED HEREIN.
Installation, labor, and equipment for the construction of an onsite septic system, following attached I.H.S. specifications for project BE 16-H78, located at 15803 Twilight Rd, Onamia, MN. Contact Brian Scheinost, Director Of Public Works to receive I.H.S. Specifications and Bid Documents. The contractor will be responsible for notifying Mille Lacs County and Mille Lacs Band DNR/ENV for required permit and inspections. Would Like septic system installed by November 30, 2017.
Your proposals shall include the following:
- Copy of current MLB Vendor’s License. (or a copy of submitted application)
- Copy of current certificate of insurance for General Liability and Property Damage.
- Copy of an authorized signature sheet if one is not already on file with the Mille Lacs Band.
- Contractor must follow Federal Davis Bacon Wage Scale.
- Awarded contractor must follow TERO Compliance Plan.
- Mille Lacs Band bid schedule completed and signed.
- I.H.S. bid schedule completed and signed.
All Proposals must be mailed and labeled as follows:
Attn: Commissioner of Community Development
Sealed Bid: 15803 Twilight Rd, Onamia, MN Onsite Septic Installation
PO Box 509
Onamia, MN 56359
Proposals are due in the PO Box by 5:00 pm on September 27th, 2017. A public bid opening will be held at 9:00am on September 28th, 2017 at the Mille Lacs Band Government Center.
Please note that the bids submitted via mail to the P.O. Box. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box and the Onamia post office will not accept hand delivered items. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal.
**The Band reserves the right to reject any bid that it is unable to collect at the Onamia post office by the bid deadline date and time, provided that the Band has made diligent and reasonable efforts to collect the bid. The Band reserves this right even in the event that the bid has been postmarked before the deadline.
Questions regarding this project should be addressed to Brian Scheinost at the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Public Works Department (320) 532-7437.
- Contractors must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. Contact Julie Habeck at the Business Regulations Office at (320)532-8860 with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.