Surveillance Agent - Mille Lacs
JOB TITLE: Surveillance Agent
LOCATION: Grand Casino ML
SUPERVISOR: Shift Supervisor
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree or higher required and 1 year of experience in gaming regulationsor a gaming area of casino operations preferred; or
- 1 year of post-secondary education required and 3 years of experience in gamingregulations or a gaming area of casino operations preferred.
- GRA experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment surveillance testing, which includes math, observation,computer and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent observational and communication skills.
- Must be able to detect any schemes or cheating activity aimed at the company or itsCustomers.
- Knowledge of and a minimum of six (6) months experience with closed circuit televisionequipment preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze technical information and regulations and apply thisinformation to current regulatory practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills required.
- Strong personal computer skills in a windows environment, including spreadsheet and wordapplications required.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using wholenumbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Employees must be of high moral character.
Mille Lacs Band Member/Native American preference applies
- Monitors all areas of the property at all times, identifying potential security and/or safety risksand reporting same to the appropriate individual or entity, for proper resolution.
- Utilizes necessary equipment, to identify, record, document and report illegal, suspicious orunusual activities occurring on property.
- Strives to gain a working knowledge of all the procedures and ensures strict adherence tosame throughout the property.
- Protects company assets and gaming integrity, through the consistent, thorough monitoringof all activities on property.
- Supports the Mille Lacs Band, with regard to protection of assets in all departments.
- Develops skills through review, testing and self-study.
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the department, by attending regularlyscheduled departmental meetings and staying on top of communications.
- Held accountable for accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Make internal suggestions and recommendations, as appropriate, with regard to possiblechanges in the policies and procedures of other departments, with the protection of companyassets in mind.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel between properties may occur.
- Must be able to obtain a Mille Lacs Band Class A gaming license.
- Must be able to pass a company pre-employment drug and alcohol test and be able tomaintain the drug and alcohol policy while employed.
- Reliable transporation is required.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Gaming Regulatory Authority
Attn: Hannah Klopp
- Submit resume, cover letter, and employment application to:
Attn: Jennifer Tretter, Executive Administrative Assistant
Grand Casino Mille Lacs
700 Grand Ave
Onamia, MN 56359
- Fax: 320-532-8533
- Email: email@example.com