Printing Band Assembly Rules
A. Project Overview and Scope of Work
The Legislative Branch for the Non-Removable Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe is accepting bids pursuant to this request for proposals (RFP) for the publication the Rules of Procedure for Band Assembly. Once bids have been received, an award shall be made to the bidder whose bid is responsive to the invitation, is most advantageous to the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe, and in accordance with Mille Lacs Band Statutes. See below for further information and bidding instructions.
B. Scope of Project
Rules of Procedure for Band Assembly
- The printing of 15 copies of the Rules, a book consisting of the rules of procedure for Band Assembly.
- The books will be hardcover.
- A PDF of the “guts” of the book will be created and sent for publication after bids are received and awarded. The PDF will be approximately 30 pages.
- Within the year the books are received, a request for additional books may be made at a later date.
- Designing a blue cover for the book.
- The front of the book will bear the official seal of the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe and be labeled “Rules of Procedure for Band Assembly – 2024.” A picture of the Band’s seal is below as Exhibit A.
- The spine of the book will be labeled “Rules of Procedure for Band Assembly – 2024.
- The text will be colored gold. Both will be center justified.
- Include gold edge gilding (applying metallic foil to the outer edges of the books).
- With the exception of the cover, spine, and first page, the pages should be top justified.
- Create proofs for the front cover, spine, and “guts” of the book.
- The dimensions of the book are 6”x 9”.
- The inside pages should be 50lb offset.
- The printed book will have double sided pages.
- Books are due as soon as possible.
C. Bidding Notes and Instructions
• Submit a detailed invoice for the project.
• Submit a document containing the difference in price for hardcover and softcover and a fee scale showing the price difference of quantities purchased.
• Submit a front cover proof for the project.
• Proposals are due by Thursday, February 29, 2024, at 5:00PM.
• The proposal must be emailed to Hanna.Valento@millelacsband.com and Brianna.Boyd@millelacsband.com with the subject line, “Printing of the Band Assembly Rules.”
If you have questions or need additional information, please email Hanna Valento, Revisor of Statutes at Hanna.Valento@millelacsband.com.
- Issued To
- Qualified Book Printing Companies
- Publish Date
- February 9th, 2024
- Bid Date
- February 29th, 2024