Inaajimowin Website can be found here:
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO FOR THE 2023 MILLE LACS BAND PHOTO CONTEST!
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrant must be a Mille Lacs Band member.
- Band member MUST submit their Tribal ID # at the time of submission and full name and address.
How to Enter
- Email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with a written quote or message about your photo.
- Photograph must be high resolution (400dpi would be ideal, will accept 300dpi). File sizes of a minimum of 3MB, or larger are preferred (send in original file size, do not compress); smaller sizes may be accepted if quality is acceptable for print.
- Full-size photos of original quality must be submitted in JPG format only; No HEIC, PNG, NEF, TIFF, RAW, or PDF formats will be accepted;
- a. no screenshots or thumbnails, Facebook or other social media downloads will be accepted.
- Only one entry allowed per band member. If more than one entry is submitted, the first submission, by date of the email received) is the only submission that will be considered; all others will be deleted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs will be accepted.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant that they own the picture submitted, and it does not violate the rights of any third parties. All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- By entering, you acknowledge that Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- All entries must be received by email@example.com by 4 p.m. on December 4, 2023. Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- Twelve (12) winners will be selected. The winners will receive: Two hundred dollar ($200) and be published in the Mille Lacs Band calendar.
- Each winner will be contacted via email.
- The winner must provide his/her correct name, Tribal ID#, current mailing address, and telephone number to Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe at the time of notification.
- Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- Each winner must submit a quote regarding their submitted photo to be published along with their photo in the calendar.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe, Instagram, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.