Apple Orchard Community Well Test Pumping
Test pump each of the two wells individually in order to determine what the maximum yield is for each well. Both wells shall be monitored during test pumping to determine the amount of influence each well has on the other. Each well shall be disinfected after test pumping before it can be put back into service. The work to be performed under this contract shall consist of furnishing the following to perform the work outlined in the I.H.S. specifications and project drawings. The location of work in at the East Lake Community 5 miles south of McGregor in Aitkin County.
- Issued To
- Qualified Well Contractors
- Publish Date
- January 18th, 2023
- Bid Date
- February 8th, 2023
- Required File(s)
- RFP and Bid Form
Your proposals shall include the following:
- Bid should show a fixed fee to do the above mentioned work schedule. Bid must be signed by contractor to be valid.
- Copy of current MLB Vendor’s License. (or a copy of submitted application)
- Copy of current certificate of insurance for General Liability and Property Damage.
- Copy of an authorized signature sheet if one is not already on file with the Mille Lacs Band.
- Federal Davis Bacon wage scale applies to this project.
- Plans and Specifications can be obtained by contacting Brian Scheinost, Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Public Works Department at (320) 532-7437.
- Prime Contractor needs to perform at least 33.3% of the work.
- Compliance with the EEO executive order 11246 as amended, compliance with the Copeland anti-kickback act and compliance with the sections 103 and 107 of the contract work hours and safety standards act.
All Proposals must be mailed and labeled as follows:
Attn: Commissioner of Community Development Sealed Bid: Test Pumping Apple Orchard Community Wells PO Box 509 Onamia, MN 56359
Proposals are due in the PO Box by 3:00 pm on February 8th, 2023. A public bid opening will be held at 9:00am on February 9th, 2023 at the Mille Lacs Band Government Center.
Please note that the bids submitted via mail to the P.O. Box. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box and the Onamia post office will not accept hand delivered items. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal.
**The Band reserves the right to reject any bid that it is unable to collect at the Onamia post office by the bid deadline date and time, provided that the Band has made diligent and reasonable efforts to collect the bid. The Band reserves this right even in the event that the bid has been postmarked before the deadline.
PROPOSALS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
Questions or obtaining Plans and Specification regarding this project should be addressed to Josepth Dalrymple, Project Engineer with Indian Health Services at 218-444-0520 or Brian Scheinost at the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Public Works Department (320) 532-7437.
Firms must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. A copy of this license (or the license application) must accompany each bid. Licensing process can take several weeks. If you are not currently licensed with the MLBO, please submit a copy of your license application along with your proposal. Contact Elizabeth Thornbloom at (320) 532-8274 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
Contractors must acknowledge TERO applies to this project. Any questions contact Lori Trail, TERO Director, at (320) 532-4778.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.