MLB Facilities Annual Fire Protection
Description and Scope of Work
The Mille Lacs Band, Community Development Department will be accepting sealed bids for annual servicing of fire protection system for the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe facilities in all three districts (D-I Onamia, D-2A Isle, D-2 East Lake and District-3 Lake Lena) until 3:00pm on November 8, 2021. Bids will then be publicly opened and read aloud at 10:00am on September 10, 2021 at the Mille Lacs Government Center.
Mail sealed bids to: Timothy Jackson, Commissioner of Community Development
Protection RFP Fire
P.O. Box 509
Onamia, MN 56359
• Bids include the following facilities:
Tribal Government Center (Onamia)
New Community Center
District 2A (Isle)
District 2 (McGregor)
Minisinaakwaag Leadership Academy
District 3 (Lake Lena)
Meshakwad Community Center (Hinckley)
- Bids must include all rates regarding service calls (after hours, holidays, and weekends).
- Bids should be broken down by District if rates are different.
- Bids must be inclusive of the following:
- all service Ansul servicing, fire extinguisher re-charging, alarm systems and sprinkler systems.
- Bids should include a one call number for all service needs to be in compliance for all above listed facilities.
- All pricing shall be valid through September 30, 2022
- Site visits are encouraged and may be scheduled with Rhonda Sam, Facilities Manager (320-630-2447).
- Bids must include all related materials (when possible) and labor.
Contractors must have a current Mille Lacs Band Vendor’s license. Contact Elizabeth Thornbloom at the Business Regulations Office at (320)532-8274 with questions regarding licensing and for the license application
The Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
- Issued To
- Qualified Fire Protection Contractors
- Publish Date
- October 21st, 2021
- Required File(s)
- Bid Form